C. Wright Mills International Scholarship in Anthropology at University of Canterbury, New Zealand
Postgraduate and Postdoctoral
UNIVERSITY / ORGANIZATION:
University of Canterbury
With the thought process of supporting the training of understudies in New Zealand, the University of Canterbury is administering a glorious open door through its C. Wright Mills International Scholarship. The program is accessible for both household and global understudies.
The grant means to help propelled understudies who need to initiate an MA by postulation or a Ph.D. degree program in the field of Anthropology for the meeting 2020-2021.
Why Study at the University of Canterbury?
Established in 1873, the University of Canterbury is the second most established foundation in New Zealand that offers tertiary-level instruction. It has additionally been granted a 5-Star QS positioning for universally eminent research and instructing.
The college gives an assortment of administrations dependent on your requirements as an understudy, graduate, manager, or scholarly. Here you can get proficient learning openings, vocation direction, and work administrations.
- Qualified Countries: All nationalities.
- Worthy Course or Subjects: Master’s (by postulation) and Doctoral qualification program in Anthropology.
- Allowable Criteria: To be qualified, candidates must meet the accompanying measures:
- Must be selected, or proposing to enlist, full time or low maintenance, at the University of Canterbury in a program for a MA by proposition in Anthropology or a Ph.D. in Anthropology.
- Alumni of any college in New Zealand or of the University of the South Pacific.
How to Apply?
- Step by step instructions to Apply: In request to apply for the open door, candidates must take confirmation in Master’s (by proposition) and Doctoral program at the University of Canterbury. From that point onward, applicants must need to present the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must present a CV, scholastic authentications, and transcripts with your application.
- Confirmation Requirements: For being enrolled, you have to meet section necessities for every capability you intend to contemplate.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you ought to give proof of English language capacity: IELTS, TOEFL, or other adequate evidence. It would be ideal if you see the English Language Requirements segment for additional subtleties.
The University of Canterbury will give the honor of $3,750 per annum to astounding understudies who need to read advanced education programs for the scholarly year 2020-2021.
The deadline for this scholarship is in November.
Never miss an update from us. If you enjoyed this post kindly share to show us some love. Thank you.