Bagabaga College of Education 2019/2020 Admission Forms . Applications will soon be opened for prospective applicants to apply for any undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year in March 2019. The Closing Date for the year (2019/2020) Academic year For Bagabaga College of Education Admission has been scheduled as follows:
- Bagabaga College of Education Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close (FRIDAY, JULY 26, 2019).
- The Bagabaga College of Education Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- Before you start the registration, kindly check
Applicants are to be read carefully before they put in an application.
Note – Once Bagabaga College of Education Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So, register now while the applications are still ongoing.
APPLY: Bagabaga College of Education 2019/2020 Admission Forms
Online Application Procedure:
Applicants will first make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GHC 150.00) into the Colleges of Education- Ghana Account at any branch of the following bank nationwide:
- UniBank Ghana Ltd.
- ii) Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash, Airtel Money or MTN Mobile Money by dialing short code *924*8# from all networks.
- Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The Admission Website Address- coeportal.edu.gh
- With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
- Applicants are advised to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slips (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to: The Principal of the COLLEGE chosen.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cell phone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
- Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.
Thank you for visiting Training Forms, a site that provides useful information. I hope you get the results you're looking for in your search. This blog contains affiliate links to various products. It simply means that if you click on one of our links and then make a purchase, we will receive a little compensation. Thank you