Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship For Students In STEM Fields 2019
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding undergraduate and masters female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
Application Deadline: 28th September 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Masters
Value Of Scholarships: The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
- Applicants must be Females
- Applicants must Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Applicants must Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Applicants must Maintain a strong academic record
- Applicants must Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Application Process: An Application must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
- Click Here To begin Application