1.West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE): Grade C6 or better in three (3) core subjects (English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three (3) elective subjects.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE): Grade D or better in three (3) core subjects (English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three (3) elective subjects.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE): Advanced Level Passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Also, the applicant must have had credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English, Mathematics and a Science subject (for non-science students) and an Arts subject for Science students.
- Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE): Passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Also, the applicant must have had credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies in the General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE)
2.Higher National Diploma (HND) Qualifications
HND holders must have graduated with a good HND certificate (i.e. at least 2nd Class Lower Division).
Diploma holders with FGPA of 3.0 or better from an institution whose diploma programme has been accredited by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) or from a foreign institution that is recognized by NAB may be considered for admission.
Applicants who could not obtain secondary education earlier in their lives may be considered for admission provided they:
- are 25 years or above.
- show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of birth date which is at least 5 years old at the time of application
- submit an introductory letter from employer or show any other proof of work experience.
- pass the Mature Students’ Entrance Examination in English Language, Mathematics and Aptitude Test
- International Applicants
- Foreign applicants and Ghanaian applicants outside the country may also access the Admission Form on the NAFTI Website. Applicants are to send the Application Fee in Banker’s Draft through any courier service or hand delivered to the Institute.
- Applicants are to note that without the receipt of the banker’s draft application for admission will not be processed.
- ALL BANKER’S DRAFT MUST REACH THE INSTITUTE THROUGH ANY COURIER SERVICE OR HAND DELIVERED DIRECTLY TO THE INSTITUTE.
- Foreign applicants and Ghanaian applicants
Application Form: US$ 100.00
Deadline: July 31, 2018
Diploma & Certificate:
Application Form: US$ 100.00
Deadline: February 28, 2018
- Certificate Applicant
- A minimum of BECE, SSSCE & WASSCE holders
- Duration of the Programme: 26 weeks
- Theory and practice from Fridays, Saturdays, and some Sundays
Please kindly visit TRAININGFORMS homepage to find out every single information you need concerning your entry to Tertiary Education